We’ve been looking into the numbers recently with one question in mind. Are people actually using the app? And by using the app, I mean actually downloading the app and using the app frequently outside of maybe listening to a podcast or two. What we found was astounding.
We found that people were using their church app frequently. And by frequently, I mean what we found was an 87% returning user rate with our custom church apps.
Maybe there’s something to these numbers? What would cause people to use an app this frequently?
Here are some reasons why people are using their church’s custom app frequently:
- There are over 40 Bible translations in the app making the Bible feature our number one feature. I don’t know about you, but having the Bible be your number one feature and knowing that we have experienced an 87% returning user rate is very exciting.
- Pastors are using our customized daily Bible reading plan and devotional builder in their app console to create reading plans that come along side their sermon series. What a great way to engage your church through the week with your message. If ever there was a tool to help people retain the message throughout each week by way of Bible reading customized to your current series, here it is.
- We’re seeing churches engage their community by using the push notification feature on their custom app throughout the week to mobilize around immediate prayer needs, call to action for service needs, or even a simple service times reminder.
Of course, these are just a few reasons why people are using their church app this frequently. So, how about those 3 reasons to get a custom app for your church?
- Meet your community where and how they want to connect… in the palm of their hand.
- Provide access to your community to grow deeper with God with an app they will actually use.
- Take advantage of our free 30 day trial.