Last modified: July 26, 2018
This Website is offered and available to users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- Accessing the Website and Account Security. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including, without implied limitation, registered users.You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and/or viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
- If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
- Subscriptions and Billing
- Subscriptions. While we may offer a “Free 30 Trial” (on the Starter Plan), we charge a monthly fee to access the Services after the free trial and on the Custom Plan. The Services may include different content and/or features, with different benefits, conditions, and limitations. You can find the specific details regarding your subscription at any time by logging in on the Custom Church Apps’ website and viewing your account details, in the “My Account” section. Because the Services are offered in multiple time zones, for consistency, a “day” for purposes of these Terms begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time of that same calendar day.
- Billing. By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Custom Church Apps (“Payment Method”) for your subscription, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a periodic subscription fee on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your subscription, any other fees for additional services you may purchase, and any applicable taxes in connection with your use of your subscription to the Payment Method. If you want to use a different Payment Method than the one you signed up to use during registration, or if there is a change in your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Method information by logging in on the Custom Church Apps’ Site and viewing your account details in the “My Account” section. When you provide a Payment Method to access a subscription, including in connection with the free 30 day trial offer, our system will attempt to verify the information you entered. We do this by processing an authorization hold, which is a standard practice. We do not charge you in connection with this authorization hold. If your Payment Method expires and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing, and you will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
As used in these Terms, “Billing” shall indicate either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. The subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or expiration of your free trial period, if any, whichever is earlier, and on each periodic renewal date thereafter unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms. To see the commencement date for your next renewal period, log in on the Custom Church Apps’ Site and view your account details.
We automatically bill your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to commencement of your subscription. For subscribers whose subscription starts with a free trial, billing will commence upon the expiration of the free trial. The interval of time between each payment due date shall correspond to the term of your subscription and be referred to herein as a “Billing Period.” In the event your subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we bill your Payment Method on the last day of such month. For example, if you have a monthly subscription and became a paying subscriber on January 31, your Payment Method would next be billed on February 28. You acknowledge that the timing of when you are billed and the amount billed each Billing Period may vary, including for example due to free trials and other promotional offers, credits applied, changes in your subscription, changes in your Payment Method, and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the corresponding amounts.
If we offer you a promotion (e.g., a promotional price) for your subscription, the specific terms of the promotion will be disclosed during your sign-up or in other materials provided to you describing the particular promotion. In the case of promotional pricing, after your promotion ends, we will begin billing your Payment Method for your subscription at the regular price after your promotion ends unless you cancel prior to the end of your promotion or unless otherwise disclosed in communications made available to you.
Custom Church Apps reserves the right to change the terms of your subscription, including price, from time to time, effective as of the beginning of your next Billing Period following the date of the change. If Custom Church Apps changes the subscription fee or other charges for your subscription, we will give you advance notice of these changes. However, we will not be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes.
Very rarely, if there are special circumstances where Custom Church Apps determines it is appropriate (e.g., your access to the Services is unavailable for days due to technical difficulties), we may provide credits to affected subscribers. The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at Custom Church Apps’ sole and absolute discretion, and the provision of credits in one instance does not entitle anyone to credits in the future under similar or different circumstances.
- Ongoing Subscription and Cancellation. Your subscription will continue in effect on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your subscription unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms. You must cancel your subscription before your next renewal date in order to avoid the next billing. We will bill the periodic subscription fee plus any applicable taxes to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information). If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective the date of cancellation, unless requested otherwise. Customers are responsible for the duration of a subscription on a contract. Early cancellation of a subscription on a contract (before the contract has expired), is prohibited and will result in early termination fees equal to the balance of the contract. Refunds for the current month’s subscription are at the sole discretion of Custom Church Apps. (Past month’s subscription fees are non-refundable.) You will also forfeit any service or referral credits upon cancellation. You can cancel your subscription by emailing the Custom Church Apps’ team at firstname.lastname@example.org and letting the team know you’d like to terminate services. If you pay for the Services through your account with a third party and want to cancel your subscription or manage your billing, you may need to do so through your account with such third party.
- Unpaid Amounts. It is important that each subscriber honor the payment obligations to which the subscriber agreed. Accordingly, we reserve the right to retry billing your Payment Method after failed attempts (e.g., if your Payment Method is rejected). We also reserve the right to pursue any amounts you fail to pay in connection with your subscription. You will remain liable for all such amounts and all costs incurred in connection with the collection of these amounts, including, without limitation, bank overdraft fees, collection agency fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and arbitration or court costs.
Custom Church Apps
Terms and conditions
- Free Trials. We offer a free 30 day trial, on the Starter Plan. If we offer you a free trial, the specific terms of your free trial will be stated in the material describing the particular free trial or during your sign-up. Certain limitations may exist with respect to combining free trials with any other offers. Custom Church Apps reserves the right to determine eligibility for free trials. To view the specific details regarding your free trial, if any, log in on the Custom Church Apps’ Site and view your account details.
- Refund Policy. All monthly fees, setup fees, app resubmission fees, and any other fees incurred are non-refundable. Additionally reinstatement of Custom Accounts are subject to the current pricing of both the setup fee and monthly fees that apply. Previous promotional discounts do not apply.
Once your free trial period ends, we will begin billing your Payment Method for your periodic subscription fees (plus any applicable taxes), unless you cancel prior to the end of your free trial. For that reason, unless otherwise indicated in the free trial description, you may be asked to set up a valid Payment Method when redeeming a free trial offer.
It is very important to understand that you will not receive a notice from Custom Church Apps that your free trial has ended and that payment for your subscription is due. If you wish to avoid charges to your Payment Method, you must cancel your subscription prior to midnight Central Standard Time on the last day of your free trial period. You may cancel your subscription at any time as described in the “Ongoing Subscription and Cancellation” section of these Terms. We will continue to bill your Payment Method for your subscription on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your subscription until you cancel or the account or applicable Service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms. To the extent subscriptions are offered in conjunction with purchases of, or payment for, third party products or services, you agree that Custom Church Apps will not be liable to you for any claims arising out of or related to your purchase or use of such third party products or services. If you cancel your subscription during a free trial or while using a promotional code or other credits, cancellation may be effective immediately.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without implied limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including, without implied limitation, any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without implied limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including, without implied limitation, their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including, without implied limitation, monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- Remove or refuse to Post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material Posted by you violates their rights, including, without implied limitation, their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without implied limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.